Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer at Spring Hill Farm

Hi All!  Sorry for my lack of posts.  The blog, DIY projects & decorating have taken a back burner to spending time with family, friends and enjoying this wonderful weather! 

I have been able to grab a few pictures that I thought I would share..

We visited one of my favorite stores on our vacation to Maine - SEABAGS.
 
We always make a stop in Freeport. Seabags was the first in the market to make bags out of recycled sails.  Each bag is one of a kind.  I have a couple of them, but had to add one more to my collection.
 
My new Whale Seabag looks perfect in my mudroom hung next to a Turkish Towel.  It is also just the right size to hold a towel, sweater and snacks for the beach. 


The boys caught their first large mouth bass on our trip.  I cherish the days we spend with family in Maine every year.  The boys not only get to fish, but water ski and kneeboard.  The smiles on their faces are priceless.
 
I have done a little rearranging around the house.  I moved my Vintage Artillary Basket from my front hall to the kitchen.  I filled it with my old bread boards.  One of those moments when you say why didn't I do this sooner.  It looks perfect in its new home.
 
 
 
I will try to blog more often.  While I am gone enjoy the warm days and smiles of your little ones.  Time flies to quickly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment