Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wicker Christmas Tree Stand


I'm quite sure it is way too early for a Christmas Post, but I had to share this find.  It was a bit of a splurge, but in my mind a must have.  I saw this amazing wicker tree stand last year in a few magazines and online.  I loved it!  However, I told myself it was too much and I could find something similar for less.  Wouldn't you know it, it sold out! 

Is anyone else tired of the green plastic tree stand covered with the felt tree skirt?  I always try to be a little creative each year.  Last year I pulled out an old gavanized wash tub.  It didn't give me the look I was going for, rust some how just doesn't go with gifts under the tree. 

So to my great surprise the company, Terrain, has started carrying the wicker tree stand again. YEAH!  I decided I would not wait this time.  I splurged on it before it was gone again and I would have to drag the old tree skirt out in a few weeks. 

The price has gone up from last year...that is what I get for waiting.  It is now $58.   I did find a promotional code that worked for me "designsponge"  this saved me 15%.  I will post pictures once it is set up, but I don't want anyone who is interested to feel like me when they see "sold out".



1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great idea! The wicker is just so pretty up against the tree.

    ReplyDelete